Monday, May 3, 2010

what a relieve answer.......

hahaha... after discussing with mt coordinator, she say that the due date for final draft submit is depends on my supervsor b4 the it must be before 15th of may... so i had about 10 days to finish up my final draft.... wat a relieve of stress.... tot that going to take the "tidak lengkap (TL)" status for my final sem.....
now need to focus on finish up my final draft so that can b submit in 10 days time...... and need to make sure that all the content is about 85-90% complete..... so there will only minor error when i submit my final draft....
the minor error are such as......(base on my coordinator explanation)
1-format
2- english language (Grammar)
3-others info that does not catogorise as major error.......

these minor error can be fixed after the mark been key in.... during these period, need to focus on improving the thesis and also doing the hard cover..... need to submit the hard cover before 30th of may 2010........

No comments:

Post a Comment