Sunday, May 2, 2010

what a stress morning....

wake up early morning in order to do my thesis writing.....
open my laptop then try to open the Surfer 8 software......
pop up the insert serial number box....wat us this????? (wondering....)
so i insert the serial number that had been provide...... but the serial number is error....
WHAT?????? come on!!!!
wat the heck??? its the same serial number that i insert during install on the first time..... why this is happening????? is it bcoz i didnt crack the software??? do try to uninstall n install it back again.... but still can't.....
oh wat a lousy day today..... all my mood to writing a thesis had been flush away.........
n now thinking about using others laptop to install the surfer 8 software...... n need to get my mood back.....
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopefully the mood will come back to me after this.......

No comments:

Post a Comment