Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Car Wash..

hahaha.........
just done washing my car........

WHAT?????
am i seriously do that?????
i can just send my car to the car wash center & pay them RM10 to wash my car.....
so that i can get a beauty n shiny car like a new one......

but thats not me......
that rite... i wash my own car.....
coz its make me feel more happy....
the main reason for me to wash my own car is as below.........

  1. reduce the amount of cash flow out from my pocket..... 
  2. make me feel satisfied with my work......
  3. make me feel appreciate with what i had done with my car.....
  4. its kinda exercise for me..... *no need to go out & play sports* 
so thats why i wash my one car.......
its make me feel more alert, appreciate & taking care of my own car.....
coz my car is my responsibilitity....
Satisfy with my self....

No comments:

Post a Comment