Thursday, August 19, 2010

interview......

just back from interview......
kinda upset the company.....
they look like not prepare at all to make an interview......
arrived at 9.30am because they say that the interview is at 10am, but there is no desk-person...
so my interview were delay until 10.30am....
and im the only one they interview, no one else....
during the interview, only one person interview me.....
totally out from my expectation about the company....
after the interview, they tell me about the salary which is RM1800 6days work from 8am to 5pm...
to me, the salary was not worth it because the work is hard and the pay is low.....
even the government pay higher than this company which is private sector....

so now i'll wait for the other application that been apply.....

No comments:

Post a Comment