Friday, June 25, 2010

its the end....

just sending my thesis to the shop 4 hard cover.....

feel a bit tension and frustrated..... tot can be home by sunday, but still can't make it....
already been in Perlis about 1 week just to complete my thesis with hard cover.....

arrived Perlis on thursday, 17th of June.... suppose to meet my SP on friday... but see him on saturday....
get back my thesis for minor correction on Wednesday...... damm that a long way to wait......

then edit2 and do correction and pass back on Thursday and tot can get back but delay until friday, 25th June.......

get the approval to do the hard cover.... with out no time waste, hurry back and do some correction and rush to the CC for printing purpose......

the owner of the CC was so annoying with no smile and not friendly..... stress a bit....
print out my thesis with non-color coz the color printer at the CC SUX!!!!'
the make a 4 copy for the other thesis and all of them cost me RM57......
printing= 0.30 x 87
= RM26.10

Double A paper =RM14

thesis copy= 84 x 0.05
=RM16.80

total= RM56.90 ~ RM57

then go the other shop for color printing........
its say "black= 30sen per sheet, Color= 50sen per sheet, own paper=10sen per sheet"
WHAT??????? own paper 10sen per sheet????
damm!!! if i know that shop earlier i had gone to that shop..

what to do... no luck....

print the color page about 37 sheet with 4 copy cost me only RM14.....

then arrange my thesis and send to the hard cover shop...

one book cost RM35... total of book=4.... the cost for hard cover=RM140....

the total of money spend out today just to do the hard cover is about RM210....

what a day.... use a lots of money and had to wait until Tuesday to get the hard cover.......

all of this complete my day today..... after get my hard cover, i will submit to my lect and its the end of my day in Perlis......

No comments:

Post a Comment