Sunday, June 6, 2010

SNIPERS win!!

back from 3rd game of National Basketball Community League(NCBL)....
SNIPERS against ARIONS @ Batu 11, Balakong, Cheras....
2nd time playing with the team.... kinda upset a bit bcoz cant go all out for the game....
still worried bout my left knee..... but yet, my left knee snap a few second after entering the court due to get the ball.... lucky me that my knee does not hurt like last week game during versus SLASHER.... bcoz of the snapping sound, my play kinda slow down n do many mistake.... such as fumble, run very2 slow for offence and defense... n also its drag my stamina quickly so that i feel exhausted faster that i imagine.... but kinda upset with my performance.... its true wat my team8 say bout me that i dont go 4 training.... so that the bad part of me.. haha.. but i very happy that my team won the game by beating ARIONS 83-58 with our new jersey... really proud with my team performance..... but totally disappointed with my performance.... need to work hard for the next game which is in 2 weeks time....... gud job SNIPERS BASKETBALL TEAMS!!




No comments:

Post a Comment