Thursday, June 24, 2010

Narciso

Narciso... one of the men wear.. probably from Korea....
i know about this brand thru the Facebook....
the link of the group.... http://www.facebook.com/narciso.amel

most of the product had made me feel wanna to buy it....
the product really style and up to date with the trend which most of the people looking toward the Japanese and Korean fashion....

but thinking about my physical, i think that im not suitable to wear this kind off shirt yet....
wait until i built up my body then i will wear this kind of fashion.
for me, to wear this kind of shirt, i need to have a nice body even there is a size for me... hehehe....

when i had a nice body, then what ever i wear will look nice to me especially when wearing the Narciso product....

Peace ... V(^_^)V



No comments:

Post a Comment